Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Things you do in the holidays.

Ash has this book I got off trademe I think. "Roald Dahl's Revolting Recipes". He saw this at his old schools library and wanted a copy. I've been meaning to make things from it. Ash picked it up again and saw this recipe:


So I tottled off to the supermarket to get evaporated milk since I didn't have any. This is how mine turned out.


Then I was wondering what to bake for my little kiddies at the daycare I work for so I decided to make biscuits.



Here's the end result.


My little kidlets enjoyed them. 

And just to end here is an old pic of my mumma and me.


Love you and miss you mum!

B-B






2 comments:

  1. "mmm cookies me want cookies... umyumyumyum."
    Love from the cookie monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy fudge, the biscuits look a bit like play dough, very cool and lovely pic too xx

    ReplyDelete