Yay! I got to review (taste test!) another delicious cereal from Be Natural. Manuka Honey and Spice Clusters with flakes! I Like Manuka Honey. I like Spices. What a lovely combo. What I like about this company as I said in my last review is that it's nice to see properly what you are eating and not be chomping away on a heavy muesli.
The spices remind me of childhood and baking! Anyway give this cereal a go if you feel like something different.
Hmmm I love Oil of Olay so I thought this would be a cinch.
Here are the 7 advantages:
1. Line Minimization: Reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles
2. Nourishing Moisturization: For a radiant, healthy glow
3. Tone Enhancement: Balances color & reduces appearance of age spots
4. Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture
5. Pore Refinement: Minimizes the appearance of pores
6. Free Radical Defense: Helps prevent damage to skin’s surface
7. Subtle Lifting: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance
Personally I prefer Oil of Olay to this but only because I find this formula thick. You can tell it has SPF in it. I don't think I'd buy this because I don't like the thickness on my face. If your out in the sun alot it would make sense to use this.